There are so many amazing houses on the market, at such great prices that they don’t last long! If you are looking to buy a single family home in Fairfax County, check out these amazingly affordable (for the area!) single family homes under $425K …
1) HOW CUTE IS THIS CAPE COD??? Pefect Fairfax City location, THREE LEVELS. Obsessed, obsessed, obsessed.
2) Updated ALL BRICK Home with a glorious backyard and large kitchen for ONLY $407K in Chantilly, VA!!!!. It is also located across the street from BROOKFIELD ELEMENTARY, home of the Craddock kids (and right up the street from the local pool). The teachers at Brookfield are so wonderful that they routinely make Katherine Craddock cry with love and joy and thankfulness. Come be our neighbors!!! (There’s this great deal that needs a little TLC in the same neighborhood at only $385K!)
3) RIGHT NEXT TO THE METRO in RESTON. Amazing potential as a rental property. $314,000.
4) Gleaming hardwoods, stunning kitchen, gorgeous fenced in yard at this fully updated single family home in Centreville. Not sure why the price is listed as $415K-$424K, but if you’re interested we’d love to find out for you!
5) 4 bedrooms for $359K in Lorton! Minutes from the Pentagon, Quantico, Fort Belvoir, and a jog to Mason Neck.
Ok, so we couldn’t help ourselves and threw in a sixth house just for fun. But that’s how many really cool properties are out there! And that doesn’t even begin to cover the beautiful three level townhomes that are available in this same price range (or cheaper!).
Remember, we’re skilled deal negotiators and love a good bargain. So any deals you see here can be potentially gotten for even lower than list price — if you let us help you!
If you are sitting on the fence, now’s the time to jump in to home ownership. The market is hot with deals, and we know how to help you catch them! Contact our Redux Realty team today or conduct your own home search on our website!